3 Things about ME




1) My father works at KDI (Korean Development Institute) and helps make decisions on how Korea manages it's government.

2) I have once met President Barack Obama in person at my schoool. He told us about his childhood in Indonesia, and how he managed to go to  high school and law school even though his father left him when he was two, and his mother couldn't even pay the bills. He also said that anyone who works hard has the ability to become succesful later on.


3) I moved to the States when I was five. We lived in New Jersey for a year, then moved to Maryland and stayed there for two years. Afterwards, we moved to Columbus, Ohio and stayed there for six years. When my dad got a new job, we moved back here to Korea.

These are three things about me!! Try to find the lie!

Comments